If you are regularly shopping for beauty products, you will not have missed seeing organic items taking up space in malls and department stores. Neither will it come as a surprise to you to see the number of specialty stores that sell only organic stuff and nothing else growing. For a while now, organic products have been catching up with their non-organic competitors in the share of the market. Maybe, it’s safe to say that more and more people are becoming a lot wiser when it comes to choosing what is best for their skin.
Well, why shouldn’t they? The reports of toxic chemicals being used as preservatives, moisturizing agents, emollients, and so on, in many beauty products are too many to take for granted. Didn’t you know? Many of these ingredients used in anti-aging products actually accelerate the aging process? Some people think they are exaggerated. Some say that the amounts of these toxic chemicals used are only very minimal to cause anything serious, but isn’t it that big things come from small things? Just think, if you use these toxic ingredients several times a day, everyday, are they not going to accumulate over a period of time? With no enzymes to metabolize them and get them out of your system, they certainly are going to wreak havoc to your health later on, if not sooner.
The availability of organic products is definitely something health-conscious consumers are happy about, then. Following are some of the best options for anti-aging products that you can find on the market today:
- Pure and True Affirm Age-Defying Serum. It contains Vitamins A, B, C, and E, rejuvenating immortelle and rosehip oils, the plant amino acid DMAE, hyaluronic acid that attracts and retains moisture, and antioxidants. Amazing results can be seen in less than a month of regular use. Consumers love the fact that it is light and not greasy.
- Amazon Organics Anti-Aging Serum. This beauty product has the finest blend of ingredients found in the Amazon rainforests that include Vitamin C, Camu, and Peruvian Ginseng or Maca. It’s safe (it does not have parabens), effective, and earth-friendly.
- Premier Cru by Caudalie. An active ingredient in Premier Cru is grapeseed extract. Grapeseed, by the way, is ten thousand times more powerful than Vitamin E in fighting free radicals. Premier Cru also contains Reservatrol that helps in skin renewal and Viniferine that regulates melatonin production and addresses issues like dark discoloration and uneven skin tone.
- Sunflower Seed Oil by Human Heart Nature. Sunflower Seed Oil has been found to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles and lighten dark spots. It’s not greasy, and it’s both light to the skin and to the pocket.
You don’t have to limit your choice to these three brands of anti-aging products as there really are tons of great stuff out there. You just need to keep in mind the following “commandments”:
- Take time to read the label. If you are dealing with a credible brand, the product will come with a list of ingredients. Read it thoroughly to be certain that it does not contain any artificial or chemical ingredient.
- Look for antioxidants and vitamins in the list of ingredients, too. Antioxidants protect the skin from free radicals that hasten the aging process while vitamins keep the cells of the skin well-nourished. Products that claim to have anti-aging properties but contain neither antioxidants nor vitamins cannot be said to be anti-aging at all.
- Find out as much as you can about the product. Ask your friends about it or search the internet for customer testimonials or feedbacks. Review sites offer useful information so make time to visit these sites.